Tank cleaning on site
Tank cleaning is becoming more and more necessary due to diesel bacteria or water content to keep the engine running. We offer on-site tank cleaning which makes these problems a thing of the past.
DetailsCategory: Tank cleaning
Tank cleaning is becoming more and more necessary due to diesel bacteria or water content to keep the engine running.
We offer on-site tank cleaning which makes these problems a thing of the past.
It is almost never possible to remove a tank from a ship or yacht. Therefore, we have specialized in cleaning tanks in the installed state. Since this is not feasible without inspection opening, we subsequently cut openings in the tank, with which it is always possible to look at the tank from the inside.
The procedure of a tank cleaning is as follows:
1. inspect tank and find place for additional opening
2. pump out fuel and store it temporarily
3. cut opening and clean tank through it
4. close the tank again
5. pump finely filtered fuel back into the tank.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a fixed price for these works due to the different situations on site.
If you would like to receive an offer for tank cleaning, please send us an e-mail using the following form contact form, with the following information:
1. tank capacity
2. how full is the tank?
3. what material is the tank made of?
4. is the tank accessible from above or from the side (cut for new opening)?
5. where is the ship located?
6. have you already used grotamar?
The best would be some more pictures of the tank situation.
If you still give us your phone number, we will also be happy to call you back!
There are no reviews yet.